What we believe
First Congregational Church of Natick is part of the United Church of Christ. Our faith is 2,000 years old. Our thinking is not.
FCC Natick does not have a "creed" or a list of propositions that you need to believe in order to belong. We affirm a progressive vision of faith which values intellectual integrity, social justice engagement and spiritual searching.
- We try to recognize God's creative movement in the world. Religion and science are not mutually exclusive, and your head and heart are both welcome in worship.
- We believe in extravagant welcome. No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, you are welcome here.
- We advocate justice for all. We celebrate diversity. We insist that God's communion table is open, not closed.
- We come to follow Jesus on a journey that will open eyes and hearts to the future that God desires for us.
- We believe that God changes lives.