Grades 7 - 8:
A junior youth group for those in grades 7 - 8 meets two Sundays a month from 5:00 - 6:30 PM for the Our Whole Lives (OWL) sexuality education program.
Grades 9 - 12:
The Senior Youth Group, for those in grades 9-12, meets once a month from 7:00 - 8:30 PM to spend time in a safe space with their peers and leaders.
These Sunday night meetings are a safe space for:
- worshipping in a relaxed and interactive style
- forming deeper relationships with each other
- sharing about the stresses and challenges of their lives
- celebrating their victories and milestones
- learning to look for God in unexpected places
- growing in faith and in group leadership
- serving their community together
Members of both youth groups also participate in worship leadership during our Sunday morning worship services, as well as our annual Maundy Thursday intergenerational worship service and potluck dinner.
Our Confirmation class is offered every other year for our 10th and 11th graders. It will be offered next in 2019.
For more information, contact Sarallyn Keller, Director of Faith Formation and Congregational Care.
Download the Youth Program brochure.