Other Music Opportunities
Music is also important to the church for gathering together outside of the Sunday worship service. The church hosts a variety of concerts ranging from talent within our congregation to visiting artists. Sometimes the music comes in unexpected forms:
- A “Silent Movie Night” with live piano accompaniment,
- An annual Holiday Brass Ensemble and Christmas Caroling on the “Front Porch"
- “Coffeehouse on the Common” ~ our spring Community Talent Show
- A partnership with a high school string orchestra from Long Island.
- An in-house rock band
- A great bluegrass combo
- A musical dinner theater
- The Community Holiday Band, incorporating beginner instrumentalists and adults who haven’t dusted off their sax in 20 years with local professionals and everyone in between to support neighbors in need.
Let us know if you have a great idea for an event or “a joyful noise" you would like to share! Contact the church office.